this week's tweetchat
Capturing the Patient Voice in #TelemedNow: PROs and Patient Experience Surveys
1. How can we routinely capture the patient experience and satisfaction with telehealth?
2. As we work to incorporate patient reported symptoms and PROs into routine care, how can we use the "digital waiting room" to capture these data?
3. What special considerations for language and literacy level should be built into online #telehealth patient surveys?
4. How can we ensure that patient-reported data gets incorporated into EHRs?
5. Do we need to develop new patient experience tools for telehealth or use comparable tools to allow for comparisons to in-person care?
6. Should we also routinely assess clinician experience and satisfaction with telehealth?